Processing and Packaging Assistant II APPLY NOW
Finchberry is a leading bath and body product manufacturer for thousands of specialty retailers worldwide. We create high quality, beautifully designed and giftable products that bring delight to people's everyday lives and homes. We are a privately held company headquartered in Gainesville, FL looking for passionate individuals to join our growing, vibrant team!
Finchberry launched in 2013, and has gained exciting traction in a variety of channels, including placement with key retailers.
About the Role:
Finchberry is seeking a processing and packaging assistant to help with various tasks relating to our bath and body product line at our manufacturing facility.
- Cut soap loaves into individual bars
- Package soap according to company standards
- Package fizzy salt soaks according to recipes and procedures
- Pick and pack shipments in the wholesale and the retail department
- Ensure work areas are always neat, organized, and well stocked
- Assist with other duties and/or projects, as assigned
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Can easily follow instructions, recipes, and procedures
- Ensure equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Understanding of and willingness to abide by all safety protocols
- Has the ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Punctual, has great attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a good work ethic
High School Diploma Preferred
Must be willing to undergo a background check